Hello folks. In this post we will learn how to Remove License Verification of Android Apps using Lucky Patcher.
But before we remove License Verification for our apps, let’s see what exactly is License Verification of Android apps.
License Verification is a mechanism used by Google PlayStore which manages a connection between your app and the Google Play Store, and performs a license check with the server to see if you have a valid license for your app. It checks if your app was legitimately purchased through the Play Store or not.
Now if you wish to remove this License Verification of Android Apps, then you will need to have Lucky Patcher app on your Android phone. Once you have Lucky Patcher on your phone, you can follow the steps given below in order to remove License Verification of Android Apps.
Steps to Remove License verification
- Open Lucky Patcher and grant it root access to your Android Device
- Now you will see a list of application and also whether they have License Verification or not.
- Select the app you want to remove the License Verification for.
- Select “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Then select “Remove License Verification”.
- Click on “Auto Mode”.
- Click on “Apply” and then relaunch Lucky Patcher to see if License App for that particular app is removed or not.
We hope this post was of some help to you.
Do let us know if you find any difficulty in removing License Verification for your apps.