Spotify is unarguably one of the most important apps in every smartphone these days. Gone are the days when people used have thousands of songs on their smartphones and major chunk of the ROM was occupied by the endless list of songs. Spotify revolutionized the way people listen music and these days you don’t have scroll through the humongous collection of songs just to listen songs according to your mood. With spotify, a parallel universe of music is waiting for you at the expense of touch. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
An the best part about the app, its free to use. You can stream as many songs as you want anywhere at your will and it won’t cost you a dime. But if such a great app is free to use, where’s the catch ?
The catch is with the spotify free app which does not provide users as many features as the premium app such as the highest sound quality, choice to download your favorite songs and much more. While many users can afford to buy the spotify premium, the major chunk is still reluctant to shell a few pennies for the favorite app. For those of you belonging to the latter category, we have a solution here in this article which will help you to use Spotify Premium for Free without having to loosen your pocket.
Steps to use Spotify Premium for free using Lucky Patcher
- To start with download Lucky Patcher app on your phone and install it. For instruction to download and install Lucky Patcher, you can follow this link –> Download Lucky Patcher on phone
- Once you are successfully done with the first app, launch lucky patcher and click on spotify icon. Next click on open menu of patches.
- Click on custom patch to apply it. The process may a little time depending on your process, do not force abort the process.
- After the patch has been applied successfully you can open the spotify app and see there is no shuffle all option which means you are successfully done with the process.
- Click on the 7 days trial option and subscribe it.
- Open the date change option in settings and set it back to whenever you like and voila you have spotify premium for a long time now.
Check out this video for more clarity: